Saturday, May 28, 2011

Anger

Pushed pushed pushed
Took all your crap
Held my tounge in check
My temper is
Rising rising rising
To the boiling point
Loseing my control
Slam slam slam
You up against the wall
Can't hold back no
More more more
Your driving me insane
All your little
Games games games
Messed with me
To many damn times
I'm not your little
Toy toy toy
One hand against your
Kneck kneck kneck
The other slaming
Against your face
Again again again
Not a simple rage
Full out anger
Pushed to many times
Scream scream scream
No one is coming
To help you now
Shouldn't have cornered me
You knew i would snap
Bitch bitch bitch
I only see red
Anger so damn high
Whole body shakeing
As i walk
Away away away
Your are damn lucky
Your not worth my time
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment: